Tower made of brownies.
My children and I amuse ourselves in the kitchen. I let them cut circles and squares and even eat some in the process. With the few left I let them make a tower made of brownies.
baking pan 22×23
100 gr Chocolate Milk
70 gr butter
100 gr(1/2 cup) sugar
70 gr flour
1 spoon of Instant Vanilla
1 spoon of sugar
1. Melt chocolate and butter, add eggs, mix well and add flour.
2. Put the mixture into the pan and bake at 180°C for 25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Freeze for two hours
3. Press cookie cutters into the brownies and make small circles.
Cut out about 30 circles.
4. Whip the cream ingredients, put the cream into a pastry bag and sprinkle on 5 of brownie circles. Freeze them for half an hour, put a circle on the top and some more Vanilla Cream and repeat the process with each layer until you reach the top of the tower.
5. Eat straight from the freezer. You may also sprinkle small decorative candies on top or