A great meal that kids love.This recipe regularly appears in my rotation. Let me just stay that it’s addictive and once you start, it’s hard to stop eating!
330 grams flour (2 cups + 2 Tbsp)
1/2 Tbsp dry yeast / 1/3 packet of fresh yeast
60 ml canola oil (1/4 cup)
160 ml warm water (3/4 cup minus 1 Tbsp)
3/4 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
3 slices of good quality smoked turkey breast
6 slices of smoked goose breast
Sweet chili sauce
1. Place the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, oil, and water in the bowl of a mixer and mix until you get a soft smooth dough. Let rise for around 40 minutes in a warm place, covered with a clean kitchen towel.
2. Divide the dough into three parts. Roll each part into a 20×25 cm rectangle. Make cuts along the top third of the rectangle.
In the top part spread ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard, then a slice of turkey and two slices of goose breast, and roll from the top (with the filling) down. Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
3. Preheat an oven to 180°C.
4. Let rise for around 15 minutes, brush with the egg wash and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
5. Bake for around 20 minutes or until nice and golden.
Good to know…
You can use any deli meat you like. Freezer-friendly.