Fake Yeast Cake
200 gr cold butter
100 gr sugar
200 gr. (4 spoons) white cheese 9%
420 gr (3 cups) flour
1 bag baking powder
Chocolate Spread / Nutella
1. Process ingredients to dough and cool for an hour.
2. Preheat the oven to 180°C
- 3. Lightly but evenly flour your work surface. Divide dough into 3 parts.
Then roll the dough out to a rectangle. Spread Halva and cinnamon. Roll up the dough.
- 4. cut the dough in the middle to even-sized pieces. Wrap up the rolls together to create crunches.
- 5. Put each in an English Cake Pan and bake for 25 minutes.