Pasta mushroom and cream
I should have repeated the word delicious many times. It’s so easy to prepare and such a glorious result!
1 medium-size chopped onion
400 gr. pasta
cup of heavy cream
1/2 cup milk
20 Champignon Mushrooms
100 gr.chopped yellow cheese
A bit of Nutmeg
1. Prepare the pasta according to instructions.
2. Fry the onion, slice the mushrooms, add them to the frying pan and fry for 2 minutes, then add the cream, the milk, the nutmeg and the spices and cook for 2 more minutes.
3. Preheat the oven the oven to 180°C.
4. Pour the sauce on the pasta, sprinkle cheese on top and bake until the cheese melts.
5. Sprinkle some chives on top and serve.