Chicken Breast Fingers
How do you make the children eat and enjoy the food ? Mothers always invent new tricks. I had minced chicken meat, I had breadcrumbs and from there, the way to the preparation of fingers was short. It came out tasty.
500 gr. minced chicken breast
1 small chopped onion (optional)
4 spoons oil
1 tsp. Tahini
1 spoon Silan
1 tsp. Paprika
1/2 cup flour
1 spoon soup powder
Crushed black pepper
1. Fry the onion until it becomes yellow.
2. Mix all ingredients, take a piece of the mixture, create a finger and coat with breadcrumbs; the more you work on it, the better it will get.
3. Cool for an hour and roll in crumbs again.
4. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
5. put the fingers in a pan covered by oiled baking paper and bake 20 minutes on one side and 10 on the other until they yellow.
6. Another option: fry the fingers in a pan covered by oil just above the surface on all sides until they yellow. If they are not ready inside, put into the oven at 180°C on oiled baking paper and bake for 15 minutes.
*7. Serve with Ketchup, Mayonnaise, A Thousand Islands and chips.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I don’t like Tahini. You may do without it.
I don’t like to make it sweet. Don’t use the Silan.
I have only honey. Use it instead of Silan.
My child doesn’t like onion. It is not necessary.
Can I freeze part of it? Yes.
Can I add beef? Yes, fifty-fifty.
I have run out of flour. Use crumbs.
Does one need soup powder? No.