Chocolate Cookie Balls
Do you think that I am confused ? How do square pieces and balls go together ? No, I’m not confused, I feel like amusing myself in the kitchen and trying something new. I have combined between crunchy dough and balls (more or less) and got something tasty! What a pleasure.
baking pan 22X24
180 gr butter
250 gr (2 cups minus 3 spoons) flour
100 gr(1/2 cup) sugar
200 gr biscuits
20 gr melt butter
4 spoons Nutella Spread
4 spoons of milk
1/2 cup Instant Chocolate powder
1 tsp of Vanilla Essence
1. Mix the ingredients until you get dough. Put a quarter 1/4 aside, and flatten the dough on the pan.
2. bake at 180°C until golden brown.
3. Crush the biscuits, mix with the rest of the ingredients, tighten the chocolate mix equally upon the dough and grate the rest of the dough on top.
4. Bake a little until the dough gets golden brown.
5. Cool off and cut into squares.