This is such a treat! It’s one of those things that’s worth keeping in the freezer. Every time the craving strikes, just grab a bite from the freezer. The little squares go fast, This is such an experience for chocolate lovers. Every bite has so much going on. The pistachios and almonds blend together and the chocolate is really noticeable. You’re going to love it.
English cake pan
150 grams bittersweet chocolate
2 Tbsp powdered sugar
200 ml condensed milk
50 grams slivered almonds
50 grams pistachios
110 grams biscuits
1. Place the almond slivers in a food processor and pulse until ground into small pieces. Transfer to a bowl. Do the same with the pistachios, adding them to the crushed almonds. Repeat with the biscuits as well. You don’t need to rinse the food processor in between ingredients.
2. Break up the chocolate into squares and add the condensed milk and melt in the microwave, then stir until well combined. Add the powdered sugar and mix.
3. Add the crushed pistachios, almonds and biscuits and stir together until combined, even if the mixture is a bit stiff.
4. Wet hands and press the mixture into an English cake pan. Freeze for several hours.
5. Use a sharp knife to cut into squares. You don’t need to thaw it first, you can eat it straight of the freezer, it’s amazing!
Good to know…
You can substitute the biscuits with 100 grams of chopped walnuts. You have to keep this in the freezer. It’s great to serve to guests that arrive unexpectedly.
This is such a treat on a hot summer’s day. You can’t substitute the