There’s Nothing Like cinnamon rolls baked in the oven, Warm smells good from butter and cinnamon. the cinnamon gets a lovely color
I prefer to make a big quantity of cinnamon and freeze them, this way whenever the children crave for something sweet, I take out some heat them and they are so delicious, there is no better way to start the weekend…
440 gr (3 cups plus 2 spoons of flour)
100 gr of very soft butter
1 spoon of dry yeast
1 cup of warm milk
1/2 a tsp of salt
2 spoons of sugar
1 egg for brushing on the pastry
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of water
100 gr soft butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 spoon of cinnamon
1. mix flour, salt and sugar, add the yeast and mix again, add the yolk, butter and the milk gradually until you obtain smooth and soft dough. continue kneading for a couple of more minutes.
oil the bowl and cover the dough and leave it in the refrigerator for the night.
2. divide the dough into three parts, flatten them separately into rectangles, spread butter on them and mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on the butter. then roll into a roll.
3. freeze for half an hour and cut the roll into ten big snails.arrange the snails in the pan on baking paper. Let them rise until they double their size. Brush the egg wash over the rolls
4. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
5. bake for 20 minutes. towards the end of the baking, cook the syrup and Brush generously on the Cinrolls.
The are amazing!