These cookies are real tasty, two different tastes in one cookie This is their magic… I tried to fill up the jar but they kept disappearing, Looks like I have more cookies to make…
200 gr cold butter
300 gr( 2 cups plus 2 spoons) of flour
200 gr(1 cup) of sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 tsp of cocoa
1 tsp Instant of Cocoa
1. Process the ingredients until they almost become dough, put aside 1/3 of the dough and continue to process the dough after adding 1 tsp of cocoa and 1tsp of Instant Cocoa.
2. Add the white dough and process some more.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C
4. Roll the dough and cut into interesting shapes with cookie cutters.
5. Put the baking tray in the oven Bake for about 7 to 10 minutes