Cookies with chocolate and nuts
l like to serve cookies that have a combination of two tastes. It’s more surprising when you eat them and more beautiful colors when you serve them.
100 gr. cold butter
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 cup ground nuts
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla Essence
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
- 2. Process the ingredients into dough and let cool in the fridge for an hour.
- 3. Flatten the dough into a leaf and cut out circles; in half of the circles cut out small circle in the center.
- 4. Bake the circles at 180°C for several minutes until the bottom turns yellow.
- 5. Sprinkle sugar powder on top of the cookies with the Hole. Apply Nutella on the cookies without the hole, put the other one on top and squeeze a little.