It is so easy to prepare at home, so why should you bother to buy it outside? It is entirely home made, beautiful and tasty, and especially healthy. These schnitzels can be both fried and baked, what more can you ask for lunch?
1 box of corn – 550 gr
3 spoons oil
1 spoon Ketchup
140 gr (1 cup) flour
1 tsp salt
Breadcrumbs mixed with 1 tsp of flour
1. Mince half of the corn with two spoons of liquid from the box, mix all the ingredients and freeze for 30 minutes.
2. In order to obtain an esthetic shape, use a round cookie cutters, take a piece from the mixture and fill up the cookie cutters, Remove the cutters cool for 30 minutes and put on Breadcrumbs
3. Baking: cover pan with oiled baking paper and bake the schnitzels at 180°C for 25 minutes on one side and 10 on the other until it yellows.
4. For frying: after cooling for a second time, dip in egg and roll in crumbs.
5. Fry in oil more than usual, until it yellows.
6. I fried for 1 1/2 minute on each side and transferred to the pan without overturning for baking for 30 minutes.
7. For those who bake without frying, there is no need to dip in the egg, but still roll in the crumbs.
You can also follow me on Instagram, it’s tasty there!