Easy cheesecake recipe
I am giving you one more cheese cake. I know you already have a great variety of cheese cakes on the site, but this one is real easy, simple and tasty! believe me.
English Cake Pan
200 gr sugar
200 gr Sour Cream
250 gr farmer cheese / Tvorog
200 gr cream cheese
2 spoons corn starch
1 spoon Instant Vanilla powder
1. Preheat oven to 180°C, put a pan in the oven containing boiling water.
2. Wisk eggs and sugar for 1 minute at high speed and put 2 spoons of sugar aside.
3. Mix the cheese with the rest of the sugar, the Cornstarch and the Vanilla.
4. Fold the cheese mixture into the eggs, transfer the whole mixture into the pan, bake at 180°C for 10 minutes, then lower temperature to 150°C and bake for 45 minutes more.
5. By the end of the baking process open the door of the oven slightly and leave the cake like this in the oven for 45 minutes.
*6. Take the cake out and cool for several hours in the fridge.