Eggplant and roasted red pepper salad
Every bite tastes like Heaven! This is the kind of dish that is finished even before it is set on the table. Each child says, ‘I’ve just passed by’ and I say ‘Wait for lunch Be patient Get out of the kitchen’, but the pot is emptied as if I had cooked nothing…
1 big eggplant cut into cubes
2 red peppers
1 cup water
Sugar according to taste
1 tsp. sweet Moroccan Paprika
Ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Cover the pan with baking paper, cut peppers into half and take out the seeds. set the halves into the pan with open side downwards and bake for 40 minutes on medium temperature,or until the peppers blisters and turns black. Then take out and keep them in a nylon bag for half an hour. Then peel.
3. Place the tomatoes in boiling water and blanch the tomatoes
4. fry eggplant cubes until they become golden, cut the tomatoes and add to the pan, add pepper cubes to the water and the rest of the ingredients.
5. Cook some more while mixing and until the whole becomes thick. check the taste