Fattoush salad, wonderful blending of tastes! This salad is suitable for hosting and mainly for the Barbeque of the Independence Day. This is the salad that is finished from the plate first, easy to prepare, impressive and delicious. Basically it is a vegetable salad backed by snacks that upgrade it immensely.
1/3 cup olive oil
2 crushed garlic cloves
2 red peppers
2 yellow peppers
Chopped parsley (optional)
1. Cut the Pita into triangles (like a pizza) and into two more so that you get two triangles in your hand, or, for lazy people just tear it up.
- 2. Mix the olive oil, garlic, parsley and season with salt and pepper and brush the Pita pieces
- 3. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180°C and bake the Pita pieces for two minutes.
- 4. Cut the vegetables into small cubes and mix them.Drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 5. Stick the pieces of Pita among the vegetables and pour Tahini before serving or cut up Feta Cheese into small cubes and forget about the Tahini.
Important: the Pita Snacks are delicious and they disappear quickly, so make a bigger quantity to have enough both for nibbling and for the salad.