Full Red Rice with Peas and Carrots
It is so simple and easy to prepare full rice and red rice is even easier; you add peas and carrots and the result is just perfect! Once you have tasted it you cannot go back to regular rice and the children love it too.
1 cup full red rice
1 cup peas and carrots
2 cups water
1 full spoon Silan
Diced black pepper
1. Brew the rice for 15 minutes in boiling water and filter.
2. Heat a pan, add oil and fry the noodles until they become yellow, then add the rice, water, the Silan and the spices.
3. Bring to boil and then lower the fire to the minimum and cover.
4. Cook for 40 minutes and leave covered for 20 more at least.
5. Open the pan and mix a little with a fork.