Healthier Oven Roasted Potatoes Recipe
I didn’t do anything here except for taking photos. My talented daughter Yuval did the rest.
I make this recipe often, especially for supper when I feel like nibbling on something tasty or when we have a barbecue.
It’s so easy, you don’t have to parboil the potatoes, just put them in the oven, and the most important part here is that you use a small amount of oil for a large quantity of potatoes.
Because the potatoes are cut fairly thinly, they’re fun to eat and you don’t need a lot of oil.
They come out like tasty oven chips.
My tip is to double the recipe, it may seem like a lot but they go really quickly, it’s one of the best potato recipes I’ve eaten
1 kg potatoes
1 heaped Tbsp oil
1 scant tsp salt
1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
1. Preheat an oven to 200°C.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into thin sticks.
3. Use a brush to coat the entire sheet of parchment paper with oil.
4. Spread the potato sticks on the baking tray so they cover every available inch of space. Spray the entire tray with oil.
5. Sprinkle with salt and cajun seasoning and bake for around an hour until the potatoes are nice and golden. Be patient, it takes time.
Good to know…
Double the recipe!