Honey muffins recipe
Looking for the best Honey muffins recipe ? The muffins tasted so good and moist.
4 large eggs separated
150 gr of sugar
1/3 cup of honey
1/3 cup of maple syrup
250 ml weeping cream
3/4 cup of oil
320 gr self raising flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Place the egg white in the mixing bowl add the suger and beat on high speed for about 2 – 3 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
3. Gently fold the egg yolks into the egg white foam, just until blended.
4. Mix the wet ingredients together, Pour to the to the mixer and mix until just combined.
Mix the dry ingredients add them to the mixer and blend until smooth.
5. Fill the muffin cups about 3/4 full.
*6. Bake on a medium heat until golden about 15 – 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.