Hot dogs and baked potatoes
A super easy recipe that kids find irresistible. Great for an easy lunch or supper that your kids will gobble up! I love to see their empty platesafter a meal.
13 hot dogs
1 level tsp paprika
1/4 cup olive oil
Ground black pepper
1 Tbsp chicken bouillon
Salt (if needed, to taste)
1. Preheat an oven to 180°C.
2. Cut the potatoes into thick wedges. Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil. Put the potatoes in the boiling water and cook for 5-6 minutes, then drain.
3. Place the potatoes in a bowl, slice the hot dogs in half and add to the potatoes along with the olive oil and spices. Mix everything together.
4. Transfer to a baking tray, cover with tinfoil and bake for around 20 minutes. Remove the tinfoil and bake until the potatoes are soft.
5. Here’s another way to make this dish:
Heat an oven to 220°C. Arrange the potato wedges on a baking tray in a single layer and drizzle with canola oil and salt. Bake for around 30 minutes until the wedges are soft and golden. Add the hot dogs to the tray and cover with tinfoil and lower the heat to 180 degrees. Bake for around 15 minutes.