Best mousse cake ever, so easy to prepare. Wonderful and delices cake for the family.
1/2 cup of sugar
3 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/3 cup of oil
1/3 cup of whipping cream
3/4 cup of flour
500 gr whipping cream
4 tablespoons instant vanilla powder
1/2 a cup of milk
Teaspoon vanilla abstract
150 ml of whipping cream
150 gr dark chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. In the mixer ball whisk the eggs and sugar about two minutes.
3. Add the oil and the whipping cream and the rest of the ingredients,
mix until well combined.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes.
5. Prepare the mousse :
Whisk the mousse ingredients, pour the mousse mixture evenly over the cake.
freeze the cake for an hour
6. Prepare the Chocolate Cream :
Melt chocolate and whipping cream in the microwave, mix until smooth.
Pour the hot Chocolate Cream on the white mousse.
*7. cool for a few hours.