Alphabet Cookies recipe
Do you want to prepare a sweet surprise for your kids? Here’s a recipe for the tastiest cookies.
It makes a lot of cookies and kids really love them. Each child can spell out their name and then eat it. The dough is really easy to work with and just takes a few minutes to prepare and the cookies are ready! This is one of the best cookie recipes I have made and it really turns out great.
300g (1½ cups) sugar
500g (3½ cups plus one tablespoon) flour
50g dark chocolate
1 tablespoon oil
Rectangular pieces of card
1. Work all the ingredients together into a dough, roll out and cut into letters.
2. Put into the oven, pre-heated at 180°C and bake for around 10 minutes or until the baking paper turns golden. Set aside to cool.
3. Melt the chocolate and oil, spread a little bit onto the bottom of each cookie and stick each one to the card.
4. Wait a while for the chocolate to dry, then you can decorate with sweets stuck on with a dab of melted chocolate.
5. Wrap each card of cookies in a cellophane bag, with red ribbon tied around it.