Milk chocolate fudge
This is a great recipe for chocolate lovers, especially milk chocolate lovers who will savor every bite. Be warned, it’s addictive!
English cake pan
200 grams milk chocolate
50 grams bittersweet chocolate
200 ml condensed milk
200 grams chocolate wafers
100 grams slivered almonds
1/3 cup white chocolate chips
1. Use a food processor to grind the almonds into tiny pieces and then transfer to a bowl. Do the same for the chocolate wafers and add to the ground almonds.
2. Break up the chocolate into squares and place in a microwave safe bowl together with the condensed milk. Microwave until melted and mix until blended.
3. Add the ground almonds and chocolate wafers, as well as the chocolate chips to the chocolate mixture and mix until well combined.
4. Wet hands and press the mixture into an English cake pan.
5. Freeze for several hours and then use a sharp knife to cut into squares.
Good to know…
You can substitute the chocolate wafer with 100 grams of chopped walnuts. You have to keep this in the freezer. It’s great to serve to guests that arrive unexpectedly.
This is such a treat on a hot summer’s day. You can’t substitute the condensed milk with anything, so this can’t be made into a non-dairy recipe. The mixture only reaches one third of the height of the English cake pan. The squares come out small and relatively flat.