Omelet with Sausages
Monday I want to cook something light. Therefore, even an omelet will do. But not just an omelet: I fill it up with tasty food, such as sausages and potatoes. Children will love it!
4 sausages cut into slices
1 chopped onion
2 potatoes cut into Small cubes
1 sliced garlic clove
3 big eggs
Crushed black pepper
1. Preheat heat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a hot pan put 4 tablespoons of olive oil and cook and stir the potatoes until they are tender and yellow; add chopped onions to the pan and stir for about 5 minutes, Now add the garlic and fry till it brown slightly for about 2 more minutes.
3. At last add the sausages to the pan and turn them until they are golden for about 2 minutes.
4. Mix the eggs, add the vegetables after taking them off the fire.
5. Wipe the pan, pour the whole mixture back, fry for 1 minute and bake uncovered in the oven for 25 minutes.