This is really a great recipe, It is fast and simple. it’s simply the best Potato pancakes recipe
One medium potato
(Total of 800 gr of Red Potatoes)
Teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook one potato until soft. Drain and mash. Grate the remaining potatoes on the large hole of a box grater and add the mashed potato to the grated potatoes.
4. Peel and scrape the rest of the potatoes, fry the onion and mix all the ingredients together.
5. Prepare pancakes and arrange them in a single layer on a oiled baking sheet.
6. Bake on a medium heat (180°) until golden about 35 minutes, flip them over and bake for about 15 minutes more.