Vegetable lasagna recipe
I love to make Iasagna. alot of cheese and vegetable, light tomato sauce, its the Perfect lasagna!
1 medium-sized onion
1 packet of Champignon Mushrooms
1 box of crushed tomatoes (800 gr.)
2 garlic cloves
2 red peppers
2 yellow peppers
2 orange peppers
150 gr.Feta Cheese
70 gr. yellow cheese
70 gr. Parmesan Cheese
2 spoons chopped scallions
1 tsp. sugar
Diced black pepper
1. Roast the peppers and cut into small squares.
- 2. Fry the onion, add garlic and fry slightly, add sliced mushrooms and fry for 2 minutes, then add the crushed tomatoes, the scallion, the seasoning, sugar and half a cup water and cook for several minutes.
- 3. Cut the Feta into fingers and get down to arranging the Lasagna:
4. Cover the pan with Lasagna leaves, pour on top 1/3 of the tomato sauce, throw 1/2 of the Feta on top, add the pepper and sprinkle the grated cheeses; then start again with Lasagna leaves and follow the same order. Cover with another leaf one more time and pour the last 1/3 of the sauce and sprinkle the rest of the cheeses.
- 5. Bake about 30 minutes.
It is recommended to prepare the Lasagna 24 hours before.