It is not exactly a salad, it is more of a spread, it is easy to prepare and extremely tasty. Serve it with good bread, fried onion and hard-boiled eggs. It goes with everything and it sometimes doesn’t make it to the table!
2 big onions
4 big Zucchini
3 hard-boiled eggs
1.5 cups water
1 full tsp. Paprika
2 spoons mayonnaise
Crushed black pepper
1. Fry the onion until it yellows, grate the Zucchini and add to the onion, add spices, add the water and the other ingredients, cook for 30 minutes on medium fire, mix from time to time until the liquids get absorbed.
- 2. Cool, grate the eggs on top and add the mayonnaise.
Put all ingredients into a bowl
- And stir until well blended
- Cut the bread into slices
- And Spread the Zucchini Salad. it’s so good!