White Chocolate and Strawberry Cake
The strawberry season is here. We must use this magnificent fruit we get abundantly from nature, and before the season is over. I prepared a delicious Crispy dough added white chocolate and strawberry. What else can we ask for?
baking pan 22×23
150 gr cold butter
250 gr ( 2 cups minus 3 spoons) flour
100 gr sugar
100 gr white chocolate
5 spoons whipping cream
10 beautiful strawberries
2 spoons of sugar
1. Cut strawberries into small cubes and sprinkle sugar (2 spoons) on top. Soak for 2 hours.
2. Mix all the ingredients together until you get dough. put a quarter of it into the freezer and flatten the rest of the dough into a the pan, tighten and put some leftovers aside. then bake for 15 minutes until it turns light brown.
3. Melt the chocolate and the cream, pour it on top and sprinkle the strawberry.
4. Grate the rest of the dough on the Strawberry and bake at 180°C until golden brown.
5. Cool off and cut into pieces.